2009-04-07

I've Got a Secret

Maybe. I really don't know. What I do know is that they (meaning your government) whould rather I not post to this format during my brief tour of Afghanland.

I may still, but I'll likely not include the level of project details that I would not have bored you with, anyway. Got it?

As of this moment, I'm not even sure as to the level of communication we'll find in country. There's sure to be the Government's secure internet connections, but I'd rather not have anything to do with that. In Baghdad last time, we used their insecure internet connections, which were available in every hooch. This time, though, we expect the hooches to be more primative (i.e. tents) and our reports to be scratched out on recycled copies of Stars and Stripes.

For now, I dunno. Tomorrow, I'll start to figure it out.

2 comments:

DaveR said...

Have spent a couple of days re-reading your blog from the beginning. Should have a conversation with you about publishing; my brother-in-law has sold a few books and maybe you could, too. Anyway, very much looking forward to future installments. Will keep my disdain for my government's preferences to myself for now.

Rex Morgan, MD said...

See me with your marketing plan - it could earn you 10%!